- BYSTOLIC [package insert]. St. Louis, MO: Forest Pharmaceuticals, LLC; 2011.
- Data on file. Forest Laboratories, LLC.
- Germino FW. Efficacy and tolerability of nebivolol monotherapy by baseline systolic blood pressure: a retrospective analysis of pooled data from two multicenter, 12-week, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, dose-ranging studies in patients with mild to moderate essential hypertension.Clin Ther. 2009;31:1946-1956.
- Lacourcière Y, Lefebvre J, Poirier L, Archambault F, Arnott W. Treatment of ambulatory hypertensives with nebivolol or hydrochlorothiazide alone and in combination: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, factorial-design trial. Am J Hypertens. 1994;7:137-145.
- Lewin A, Punzi H, Luo X, Stapff M. Nevbivolol monotherapy for patients with systolic stage II hypertension: results of a randomized, placebo-controlled trial [published online ahead of print January 25, 2013]. Clin Ther. doi.10.1016/j.clinthera.2012.12.015.
- Saunders E, Smith WB, DeSalvo KB, Sullivan WA. The efficacy and tolerability of nebivolol in hypertensive African American patients. J Clin Hypertens. 2007;9:866-875.
- Weber MA, Basile J, Stapff M, Khan B, Zhou D. Blood pressure effects combined with ß-blocker and angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor therapy compared with the individual agents: a placebo-controlled study with nebivolol and lisinopril. J Clin Hypertens. 2012;14:588-592.
- Neutel JM, Smith DH, Gradman AH. Adding nebivolol to ongoing antihypertensive therapy improves blood pressure and response rates in patients with uncontrolled stage l-ll hypertension. J Hum Hypertens. 2010;24:64-73.
- Fingertip Formulary database, a registered trademark of Fingertip Formulary, LLC, as of May 2013. Data are subject to change.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Food and Drug Administration. Guidance
for Industry Hypertension Indication: Drug Labeling for Cardiovascular Outcome Claims.
March 2011. http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Drugs/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/Guidances/
UCM075072.pdf. Accessed May 27, 2014.
- Punzi H, Lewin A, Lukić T, Goodin T, Wei Chen. Efficacy and safety of nebivolol in Hispanics with stage I-II hypertension: a randomized placebo-controlled trial. Ther Adv Cardiovasc Dis. 2010;4(6):349-357.
- Giles TD, Khan BV, Lato J, Brener L, Ma Y, Lukic T. Nebivolol monotherapy in younger adults (younger than 55 years) with hypertension: a randomized, placebo-controlled trial. J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich). 2013;15:687-693.
- Kamp O, Sieswerda GT, Visser CA. Comparison of effects on systolic and diastolic left ventricular function of nebivolol versus atenolol in patients with uncomplicated essential hypertension. Am J Cardiol. 2003;92(3):344-348.
BYSTOLIC. Helping patients get the
blood pressure reductions they need.
BYSTOLIC. SIGNIFICANT BLOOD PRESSURE REDUCTIONS
WITH A LOW INCIDENCE OF SIDE EFFECTS
headache, fatigue, dizziness, diarrhea and nausea.